No matter where you are, we're here to help.
Register now for Distance Education library services if:
- You are enrolled in classes that meet in Temecula or off-campus
- You are enrolled in online classes that do not meet on campus
- You are a faculty member on sabbatical or official leave
You will need an active Interlibrary Loan account to order all your materials.
Your library distance education services expire at the end of each semester
so be sure to reapply for uninterrupted service.
If you have any questions contact Library distance education services.
Distance Education Library Services
- Chat with a librarian online, via email, or phone.
- Search and order articles from any computer.
- Search and order books from our Library and The Circuit local libraries.
- Request articles and books we don't have via InterLibrary Loan.
If you are teaching at Temecula and other off-campus locations, or teaching online only, please visit the Information Literacy Program to see how we can provide research services and instruction for your students.