Students, faculty, and staff can now request to pick up library materials at a contactless Library Locker located outside the Traffic Circle (2nd floor) University Library entrance. Please note: you must receive an email from the library prior to pickup.
How does Library Locker pickup work?
1. Request library items online at biblio.csusm.edu using the search box OneSearch
2. Check your email for item pickup information
3. Access your locker one of three ways:
- the Luxer One mobile app
- the QR Code in your email
- the access code in your email
4. The locker containing your items will open
5. Success! Remove your items and close the locker
6. Return your items to the Library Return boxes in Craven Circle
For More Information
For assistance, contact Library User Services.