Before you begin:
- Read and carefully follow syllabus and professor instructions for writing your paper.
- Assignment questions? Ask your professor.
- Use this guide to help complete research for your assignment.
- Navigate to tabs on the left-hand side for additional pages.
Note: This guide was created for the purposes of a practicum experience by Brittany Cronin.
BUS 202 Go to Court to Watch a Case
Check the local courts to find a case to watch (make sure you attend the TYPE of case required for your assignment)
- Visit the California San Diego Superior Court: Courthouse locations, hours, and calendars
- Call Jury Services at the different Court locations to find a case that would be good to watch.
General Reference Source:
Legal Dictionary Nolo Plain-English Law Dictionary
California Continuing Education for the Bar (See your professor for login info)
California Business Litigation
California Law of Contracts
Drafing Business Contracts
Selecting & Forming Business Entities
Advising California Employers and Employees Drafting Employment
Documents for California Employers
Nolo Law Excellent e-books on basic law topics.