This page is updated with current jobs and interships as they become available. Also check the campus Human Resources listings.
Library Faculty Positions
Library Staff Positions
Internships and Teaching Fellowships
- Applicants must have a declared major in a science or health science and have an interest in librarianship and/or research. Interns will be compensated for their work at $12/hour.
- Send application materials and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Assistant - ADA Formatting Specialist (student must log in with CSUSM credentials to access the full posting and application)
Pay: $13.00/hour with 10-20 hours per week.
Student will be an integral part of the Institutional Repository ADA by providing formatting support to graduate students with their e-theses and projects and faculty with publications.
- They may possess or have acquired skills that support assistive technology, such as knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Word accessibility remediation.
- Student may assist with uploading materials (once formatted) to ScholarWorks, the CSUSM Institutional Repository.
- Student may assist with creating spreadsheets and tracking documentation.
Additional listings may be available through the CSUSM Career Center, under Handshake