- We value teamwork that leverages the unique and diverse technical skills, knowledge and experiences of each unit member.
- We are committed to adopting best practices and standardization in order to wisely and strategically deploy resources and services.
- We strive to support innovation and technological exploration within a framework of strategic prioritization and calculated risk-taking.
- We are committed to responsive and creative problem solving, transparency in communication, and working collaboratively with all campus partners.
Active and Upcoming Projects
- Drupal 8 migration
- Library Technology Asset Management with JIRA
- LuxerOne Lockers Implementation
- LTID Accessible Technology Initiative
- Microsoft Teams Implementation
- Omeka S Migration
- Single Sign-On with ADFS
Highlighted and Recently Completed Projects
- Alma and CASHNet Online Payment Integration
- Alma and PeopleSoft CMS Integration
- ArchivesSpace Implementation
- CSU+ UX Customization
- Facilities Management with JIRA
- Leganto Implementation
- Library Website Redesign
- LTID Support Site with JIRA
- Omeka for Ecke Virtual Exhibits
- Primo UI Improvements
- Single Sign-On for Drupal, EZproxy, ILLiad, Leganto, and Primo
- SharePoint adoption across Library departments and groups (does not include technical implementation)
Faculty and Staff
Steven R. Espinoza
Please contact us for help with Library websites, databases, OneSearch, and other online Library services.