- We value teamwork that leverages the unique and diverse technical skills, knowledge and experiences of each unit member.
- We are committed to adopting best practices and standardization in order to wisely and strategically deploy resources and services.
- We strive to support innovation and technological exploration within a framework of strategic prioritization and calculated risk-taking.
- We are committed to responsive and creative problem solving, transparency in communication, and working collaboratively with all campus partners.
Active and Upcoming Projects
- Drupal 8 migration
- Library Technology Asset Management with JIRA
- LuxerOne Lockers Implementation
- LTID Accessible Technology Initiative
- Microsoft Teams Implementation
- Omeka S Migration
- Single Sign-On with ADFS
Highlighted and Recently Completed Projects
- Alma and CASHNet Online Payment Integration
- Alma and PeopleSoft CMS Integration
- ArchivesSpace Implementation
- CSU+ UX Customization
- Facilities Management with JIRA
- Leganto Implementation
- Library Website Redesign
- LTID Support Site with JIRA
- Omeka for Ecke Virtual Exhibits
- Primo UI Improvements
- Single Sign-On for Drupal, EZproxy, ILLiad, Leganto, and Primo
- SharePoint adoption across Library departments and groups (does not include technical implementation)
Faculty and Staff
Please contact us for help with Library websites, databases, OneSearch, and other online Library services.