By leveraging student data to incorporate personalization and generate intelligence within their web sites, libraries can emulate the successful user experiences found on Amazon, Facebook, and Netflix.
- Integrate course enrollment data within its web site to provide students with a better, targeted research experience
- Generate a customized user profile using a student's classes.
- Use a subject-specific taxonomy to are dynamically cross-reference course selections to relevant Library resources
- Provide tailored resource recommendations based on a student's research needs, such as library research guides and subject librarians
- For faculty, generate subject-specific library resource widgets for use within the university's learning management system
- Use the course selections for each student to automatically associate relevant reserve materials