No matter where you are, we're here to help.
Get "distance education" services if you are:
- enrolled only in classes that meet in Temecula or off-campus.
- enrolled only in online courses with no on-campus components.
- on sabbatical or official leave.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (760)750-4345 with any questions.
Temecula/Distance Ed Library Services
- Chat with a librarian online, via email, or phone.
- Search for articles from any computer.
- Search for books from our Library and The Circuit local libraries.
- Request articles and books we don't have via InterLibrary Loan.
If you don't come to campus, register now to request books be shipped via first class mail to your home.
Keep in mind:
- mail delivery is only available for distance ed students (see above).
- books can be requested from our Library and The Circuit local libraries.
- requested books can be held for Library pick-up if you prefer instead of mail delivery.
If you are teaching at Temecula and other off-campus locations, or teaching online only, please visit the Information Literacy Program to see how we can provide research services and instruction for your students.