CSU+ is a resource sharing service that allows students, faculty, and staff to borrow books and media not available at the University Library from other California State University libraries. Before you request an item through Interlibrary Loan, check to see if it is available in CSU+. CSU+ materials arrive faster and check out for 60 days.
- How do I use CSU+?
- What types of materials can be requested?
- How long does it take?
- How do I get my materials?
- How long can a book be checked out?
- Are renewals allowed?
- Is there a charge?
- How can I check the status of my request?
- Login to OneSearch with your University ID and password.
- Search the CSU catalog by selecting the dropdown menu in OneSearch: California State University Collections
- If logged in, you will see a blue link: Request from CSU Libraries. Click on the link to submit your request.
Books and media can be requested through CSU+
CSU+ materials usually arrive within 2-5 business days. Top of Page
Materials are held for pickup at the 3rd floor Circulation Desk for 7 days.You will recieve an email when the material has arrived.
CSU+ materials check out for 60 days.
CSU+ materials are not renewable. However, you can order another copy if available.
There is no charge for Interlibrary Loan, CSU+, and Circuit services. The Library subsidizes all overhead costs.