Use the navigation on the left hand side of page to locate books, journals, articles, and more!
This resource puts together sources for researching topics related to: LBGTQ issues.
- GLBTQ: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, & Queer Encyclopedia - Archive of online encyclopedia related to LGBTQA issues.
- Medline Plus: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Health - government resource from the National Library of Medicine that provides an overview of the topic and links out to more resources
GENERAL REFERENCE SOURCES: For off campus access of electronic resource use your user name and password for access.
Gale Virtual Reference Library (library database - ID & Password required for off-campus use) - General reference collection
- LGBTQ in the 21st Century
- Encyclopedia of Sex & Gender
- Encyclopedia of Lesbian and Gay Histories and Cultures