Outline of Library Instruction session: http://bit.ly/SkokanSpring19
- Outline provides - suggested databases, subject headings, screenshots of searches, tips & tricks for successful database searching.
Example of TO USE and NOT Helpful article types for this assignment:
What TO USE for this assignment:
- Humanities formatted articles
- Articles that use words such as: rhetoric, discourse, framework, cultural, argue, analysis, text (could be a novel, film, book, comic)
One example of an "article type" TO USE for your analysis
What article types NOT TO USE for this assignment:
- The article follows an IMRad format (Sciences/Social Sciences):
- Introduction, Methods, Results, Analysis, and Discussion
- The article mentions: a number of participants, states a hypothesis, uses words "this study," "the Data," "Survey," etc.
Example of an Article NOT useful for this assignment: