Accessing IBISWorld reports
- To locate the ISIBWorld link from the library hompage: biblio.csusm.edu
- Under the blue search and find bar (see below).
3. Visit databases by title. Got to the letter I >>> click on IBISWorld (see below)
4. Once IBISWorld is launched there are two places to search.
- On the very top left is a search. In the middle of the database is a second search box. See Image below.
5. Enter the name of the report and click on the magnifying glass icon to the right of the search bar.
- For example: You want to locate: IBISWorld Industry Report 31222 Cigarette & Tobacco Manufacturing in the US which is report #31222
- You can type in the code to locate the report from a list of returned results. (See below)
6. Click on the Top report [Cigarette & Tobacco Manufacturing in the US - 31222] to open the Industry Report.
7. You can use the report ONLINE or if you wish you can download the repot as a PDF (see image below).
For additional sources for Industry Analysis - visit the library research guide for INDUSTRY