Welcome to CSUSM library, business research.
This page offers videos and guides to only a few of the most popular library databases for business research.
Premium Business databases to see all business research databaes for CSUSM
Orientation to library research for business:
Students new to campus and business research. BUS 302 and BUS 495 you are responsible for viewing videos prior to library sessions. 1. Introduction to Business Research at CSUSM library
This short video is an introduction to using the CSUSM library for business research. If you are new to the campus you will want to view this.
2. Industry Research at CSUSM
This 5 min video is what you need to get started on industry research for many of your courses. If you are new to the campus this is required viewing and will show you how to use these premium subscription industry reports.
3. IBISWorld Getting Started Videos
4. IBISWorld Industry Reports Video Tutorial
Excellent overview what the Industry Reports contain and how to extract pertinent information for your research reports
Business Directories for companies, private, public, non profit, education, govenment etc.
5. ReferenceUSA Learning Center videos and guides
6. Step By Step Guide to RefUSA Company & Competitor search. Self paced guide to create a competitor analysis using the industry and geographic locations of your choice. (BUS 302 and BUS 495)
Passport by Euromonitor (GBM and Marketing)
To get started see the video upper right and look at the guide. Recommend you register, since there is a bit of a learning curve its well worth it.
Global comsumer market, industry and countries. Passport search guide