No matter where you are, we're here to help.
You can qualify for Distance Education library services if:
- You are enrolled in classes that meet in Temecula or off-campus
- You are enrolled in online classes that do not meet on campus
- You are a faculty member on sabbatical or official leave
You will use Interlibrary Loan to request articles and books. Your distance education service expires at the end of each semester so be sure to reapply for uninterrupted service.
If you have any questions contact Distance Education library services.
Distance Education Library Services
- Chat with a librarian online, via email, or phone.
- Search and order articles from any computer.
- Search and order books from our Library and The Circuit local libraries.
- Request articles and books we don't have via InterLibrary Loan.
If you are teaching at Temecula and other off-campus locations, or teaching online only, please visit the Teaching and Learning Department(T&L) to see how we can provide research services and instruction for your students.