Any patron who plans to check out material from the Library is required to have a valid Cougar Card.
- Excluding Reserve materials and headphones, Media Library items check out for one week. Patrons can renew an item once for an additional week.
- Headphones check out for one day and can be renewed for an additional day.
- Check out period for Reserves items check varies and cannot be renewed.
Number of Checkouts
The maximum number of items that can be checked out at any one time is four of each format.
- Each overdue media item is charged $1 per day.
- Overdue headphones are charged $5 per day.
- Each overdue Reserve item is charged $1 per hour.
- Videos not rewound are charged $1 per item.
Returning Media Library Materials
All media can be returned at either the 2nd or 3rd floor Check Out Desks or in any of the book drops located on Craven Circle (campus flag poles), Kellogg 2nd floor entrance (near the Starbucks elevator) or by the Kellogg 3rd floor entry doors.