Tips for Choosing a Topic.
There are a few ways for you to decide the topic of your Policy Project.
- Think about your field practicum agency. What issues are impacting this agency or the population they serve?
- Read the news! Have you heard about something of interest through social media or news lately? Is there something you're passionate about? Use it as your main topic, and we can find a piece of legislation to fit.
- Browse CQ Researcher for current topics of interest.
- Wikipedia can be a great source to learn more about a particular area of legislation. However, you should NEVER include a Wikipedia entry in your paper or references.
- Meeting California's Primary Care Workforce Needs
- Nurse Managed Health Centers and Patient-Centered Medical Homes Could Mitigate Expected Primary Care Physician Shortage