What is ScholarWorks?
ScholarWorks is the institutional repository for Cal State San Marcos. But what is an institutional repository?
- A digital repository for the scholarship, research, and creative works created by the faculty, researchers, and students of CSUSM.
- Provide Open Access to scholarly output by self-archiving it.
- One central location for content from the campus.
- Make research and scholarly output available to anyone with access to a computer and the internet.
- An IR can help increase the visibility of sometimes hidden work like technical reports, theses and dissertations.