A search for articles in a CSUSM library database has been conducted. You would like to read the article in full.
- There are different links that you may encounter in our databases which allow you to read the article in full, such as Get it! at CSUSM, PDF Full Text, and HTML Full Text.
- To demonstrate this, a search for an article is shown in the image below. Arrows on the image point out two of the possible links you might encounter: Get it! at CSUSM and PDF Full Text.
If your article shows a Get it! at CSUSM link follow these steps below. If you need PDF Full Text directions scroll down to the next section.
- From the article entry OR from the list of article results: Click on the Get it! at CSUSM link. Note: This is a three click process.
1. You will now be directed to the CSUSM library catalog.
- Our system works to locate a database that will provide you access to a full text copy of your article (example shown in image below).
- Note: occasionally there is NO FULL TEXT available. If so, you can request the full text article via InterLibrary Loan.
- You will see "Full Text Available at:" besides the databases that provide full text to the articles.
2. Make your second click on the database link provided. You will be taken to an article entry in the named database.
3. From the named database article entry, locate a PDF Full text icon. Click three is on the PDF icon to download a copy of the article in full text. Congratulations, you now have the full text of your desired article.