Follow these steps to find a known article in our library's collections.
- Go to the library's website, biblio.csusm.edu
- Under the OneSeach bar you will find a link called "Looking for a specific article?" Click on the link to launch a form.
- Once you open the form you will be asked for information to locate the article.
- One way to locate is to type the exact name of the article title and name of the journal into the form.
- The second is to provide the digital object identifier (DOI) number in the form.
- Below shows filling out the article title, journal name, and the year of publication. Hit submit to perform search for the article.
- If you know the digital object identifier number, enter this as shown. Hit submit to perform search for the article.
- Once you hit submit, the computer searches for a match. Here we show you an entry for an article with options, under the "view it" for obtaining a copy of the article. Click the hyperlinked database collection to view article.
- IF you are met with a message that we DO NOT have the article, you will be provided with an option to request the title via Inter Library Loan.
First make sure you're signed in with your CSUSM log in and ID - the follow the steps in this guide on Requesting an article in full-text