National Economic Indicators
ADP National Employment Report. Reports on non-farm payroll, closely watched by economist, business and investment community. ADP is the largest processor of business payroll services.
Regional Small Business builder and Regional Analyst Edition.
User can enter location, industry, consumer, household, employment options to receive reports.
Monthly national reports:
1. Advance Report on Durable Goods Manufacturer's Shipments, Inventories, and Orders.
2. Manufacturers Shipments, Inventories, and Orders
3. Monthly Wholesale Trade
4. Advanced Monthly Sales and Retail and Food Services
5. Manufacturing and Trade Inventories and Sales
6. Quarterly Services Report
7. Quarterly Financial Report (Manu., Mining, Wholesale, Selected Service
8. Quarterly Financial Report - Retail Trade
Housing and Construction Reports (some also at state level)
9. New Residential Construction
10. New Residential Sales
11. Construction Spending and Value of Construction Put in Place.
12. Housing Vacancies and Homeownership
International Trade (State level also)
13. U.S International Trade in Goods and Services
Economic Indicator Webinars: from the Census view these excelent webinars.
Introduction to Economic Indicators
Measuring the Economy: a Brief Overview of the Census Bureau's Economic Indicators. Additional webinars go into more detail of each indicator.
Federal Reserve. Flow of Funds Accounts of the United States
Quarterly releases, How money moves through economy. Caution, VERY large files.
FRED: Federal Reserve Economic Database
Key economic indicators arranged in a way to quickly scan for U.S. interest rates, CPI (Consumer Price Index); PPI (Producer Price Index) GDP, and banking indicators
Financial Soundness Indicators
Developed by the IMF as indicators for financial soundness of countries.