- Search YouTube by keyterms and try filtering by channel or “Creative Commons” license (these videos are specifically labeled for reuse).
- Some good channels:
- Tip: try searching YouTube by the title of your favorite journal publication and/or professional association to see if that journal also produces a YouTube channel.
- TED Talks – Computers / Interface Design / AI / Open Source / Technology / Data / Gaming / Internet / Software
- A collection of TED Talks and playlists on computers and related topics.
- Videos through the CSUSM Library
- Try changing up keywords based on your specific interest/topic. Limits used: Full Text Available Online and Video.
- Library Media Reserves, including Video on Demand option (allows you to stream videos to CSUSM students). Keep in mind that you should leave at least 1 week of lead time for processing these requests.