The links below are the top recommended library databases and the top library journals here at CSUSM for the Communicative Science & Disorders courses.
**If you are using CSUSM databases from home, you will have to log in using your CSUSM user id and password.**
Should you have questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact Toni Olivas, Education Librarian.
- CINAHL "provides abstracts for articles from 1,700 journals in the fields of nursing and allied health".
- Communication & Mass Media Complete "provides abstracts and full-text for more than 200 communication journals".
- ERIC The Education Resources Information Center is one of the top education research databases in the nation and provides access to some of the most renowned education research in journals.
- Google Scholar links to citations and some full-text articles on the web.
- Linguistics & Language Behavior Abstracts "provides abstracts of articles from about 2,000 journals (published worldwide), coverage of recent books, book reviews, book review citations and dissertation listings".
- Medline is "the premier database of world biomedical literature on clinical medicine and preclinical research".
- PubMed is “the premier database of world biomedical literature on clinical medicine and preclinical research.”
- PsycINFO is “a comprehensive international database of psychology, covering the academic, research, and practice literature in psychology from over 45 countries in more than 30 languages.”
- ScienceDirect "provides full-text access to over 1,000 journals covering all fields of science".
- Scirus "is the most comprehensive scientific research tool on the web..."
- Web of Science "contains citation Idexes for Science, Social Sciences, Arts & Humanities, and Book Citations from 2005 to present."
Looking for a Specific Article?
Do you have the full citation of an article or the digital object identifier (doi)? Use "Looking for a Specific Article?" link to find the full-text of the article.
Last Update: 19 Sep 12:04