Networking and Career
As a history researcher, you will be considering careers that will use your history expertise and how to 'break into' the field. Become informed as to options and develop connections to practicing professionals. One way to do this is by getting involved in professional organizations and networking. Here are some ways to do that...
- American Historical Association
- Organization of American Historians
- Phi Alpha Theta (student honor society)
- Phi Alpha Theta (CSUSM Chapter)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook (use the search box in the left navigation bar to search "historian"
- Careers for Students of History (American Historical Association)
- Careers for History Majors (American Historical Association)
- And think about speaking to me about a library career (yes, I will always plug for librarianship as a great career, especially for historians)
Last Update: 02 Oct 01:23