No matter where you are, we're here to help.
Get "distance education" services if you are:
- enrolled only in classes that meet in Temecula or off-campus.
- enrolled only in online courses with no on-campus components.
- on sabbatical or official leave.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (760)750-4345 with any questions.
Temecula/Distance Ed Library Services
If you don't come to campus, register now to request books be shipped via first class mail to your home.
Keep in mind:
- mail delivery is only available for distance ed students (see above).
- books can be requested from our Library and The Circuit local libraries.
- requested books can be held for Library pick-up if you prefer instead of mail delivery.
If you are teaching at Temecula and other off-campus locations, or teaching online only, please visit the Information Literacy Program to see how we can provide research services and instruction for your students.